Project Consultant (Finance)
Accountable for and manages the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of project(s) with moderate to complex scope and deliverables. Project scope is at least two years planning to implementation and may impact one or more business unit/function. Project scope typically impacts one or more of the following: process, system, function, product and/or service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
1. Develop detailed project plans and schedules, identify goals, objectives, risks and resource allocation.
2. Monitor project status for significant deviations in quality, cost or schedule.
3. Interface with various departments, senior management and external individuals providing value and support for continuous improvement.
4. Support development of project budgets and update, as required.
5. Coach and mentor team members. Provide feedback on team performance.
6. Ensure that expectations are developed, controlled, and executed in a timely manner.
7. Represent leadership staff at meetings in their absence
8. May provide supervision to others.
9. Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor's Degree in related field required.
2. Five (5) or more years' experience in related field.
3. Three (3) years project management experience in health plan operations or related field
4. Project Management Professional Certificate preferred.
5. Leadership and/or analytical experience with data, systems, and operations.
6. Knowledge of program management preferred.
7.Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
8. Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
9. Ability to work independently, within a team environment and with multiple priorities.
10. Proficient in current industry standard PC applications and systems (e.g., Access, Excel and Word).
11. Ability to work closely with the technical support team in understanding and resolving systems issues.
12. Ability to develop, implement, and monitor policies and procedures.
13. Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
Data Management and Analysis – Comfortable working with disparate data sources and reconciliation of data between systems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.