HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manage day-to-day maintenance of Pravana.com website including product pages, digital education portal, ecommerce, merchandising and page buildouts.
- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for digital projects from the definition phase through to implementation.
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive site enhancements and manage tech integrations
- Manage site merchandising and audit product pages ensure proper linking to distributor sites.
- Create and execute an SEO and content strategy that increases organic traffic, engagement and conversion
- Own day-to-day email and SMS activity from calendar planning through execution.
- Develop weekly KPI and ROI reporting on all site and site-related activity and provide recommendations on overall improvement of KPIs.
- Minimum 5 years' hands-on experience managing ecommerce sites and CRM channels
- Strong experience in using CMS platforms (specifically Wordpress), landing page testing tools, CRM platforms, and Google Analytics.
- Hands-on and very entrepreneurial mindset who is comfortable in high-paced startup environments and can manage a lean team to drive results.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talentfor specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not precludethe employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.