Overhead Door Corporation
Garage Door Installer - Residential (Telecommunications)
Why Work for NationServe??
When you join NationServe a Division of The Overhead Door Co., you become an integral part of a dynamic workplace. We're dedicated to delivering top-notch service and products to our clients. To do that, we tap into the potential of our employees and build the best possible teams across our entire organization.
Healthy Employees are Happy Employees!!
Ensuring the health and happiness of our employees is a top priority at NationServe.That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees.
Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
· Medical · Dental · Vision Discounts · HSA · FSA · Life Insurance · Short & Long-Term Disability
· AD&D · 401(k) · Profit Sharing · Personal Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
Other Awesome Benefits Include:
· Blue Care Connection · Education Assistance · Professional Development
· Company Merchandise purchase program · Employee Discount programs
· Personal Property & Casualty Insurance · Employee Assistance Program
· Bereavement, Jury Duty & Voting Pay
Responsible for multiple tasks involving the take down of used residential doors and/or equipment, installation of new residential doors, operators, equipment and multiple service categories on doors, operators and associated equipment.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not crate an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.