Deckers Retail, LLC
Part Time Sales Lead with Keys (Government)
The Keyholder aids in the management of the retail store consistent with the short and long-term interests of the Company, its employees and the local environment in which we work and live. He/she will consistently provide our customers with the highest level of service and assist the Store manager with monitoring sales and performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Human Resources/Team Development:
* Instill in employees the meaning and importance of customer service by observation, feedback and role modeling exceptional service.
* Inspire employees to contribute to the overall productivity of the store.
* Delegate the work load appropriately and effectively in the absence of the Store manager
* Working with Store Manager, identify and recruit potential sales and stock candidates to meet the staffing needs of the store and the long range Company objectives.
* Promote a positive work environment by recognizing outstanding performance and maintaining a respectful work place.
* Assume responsibility for opening and closing the store and securing all assets.
* Maintain the store security system, including building security and cash handling.
* Be personally available to all customers to communicate and identify their needs and address their questions and concerns.
* Assume manager responsibilities in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager.
* Ensure company policies and procedures are communicated in a timely manner and adhered to accordingly.
* Assist the Store manager in achieving the fiscal business plan by daily monitoring and execution of sales and productivity plans.
* Associate's degree
* Driver's License
* 1 - 2 years' experience in retail store management
* Must be 18 years or older
Strategic Know How: Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment; can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; deals with concepts and complexity comfortably; probes all fruitful sources for answers.
Working Know How: Communicates up; provides peers and supervisors with information so that they can make accurate decisions; is timely with information; spends his/her time on what's important to the business; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; is focused.
Courage: Steps up to tough conversations, seeing them as opportunities.
Getting Work Done: Steadfastly pushes self for results that drive the business.
Social Know How: Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of audiences. Can get messages across that have the desired effect; can effectively can effectively tell a story and gain buy-in individually and in a group as appropriate.
People Know How: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customers in mind; picks up on the need to change personal and/or interpersonal behavior quickly; seeks feedback; is seen as a team player and is cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers.
* Manual dexterity required.