032 PGIM, Inc.
Events Manager, PGIM Real Estate (Marketing)
As one of the largest real estate managers in the world with $182.5 billion in gross assets under management and administration1, PGIM Real Estate strives to deliver exceptional outcomes for investors and borrowers through a range of real estate equity and debt solutions across the risk-return spectrum.
PGIM Real Estate is a business of PGIM, the $1.4 trillion global asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (PFI) (NYSE: PRU).
PGIM Real Estate's rigorous risk management, seamless execution, and extensive industry insights are backed by a 50-year legacy of investing in commercial real estate, a 140-year history of real estate financing 2, and the deep local expertise of professionals in 32 cities globally.
Through its investment, financing, asset management, and talent management approach, PGIM Real Estate engages in practices that ignite positive environmental and social impact, while pursuing activities that strengthen communities around the world.
For more information visit www.pgimrealestate.com.
The Events Manager will be responsible for aiding with the organization of internal and external events, sponsorships and conferences for employees, clients and external business partners.
The role holder will have the opportunity to partner directly with key stakeholders across the debt and equity platform's multiple business lines, understanding their unique needs and executing events that meet their business objectives.
The ideal candidate must be extremely organized, possess excellent attention to detail, be competent in vendor management and on-site event facilitation, have a “solutions-oriented” instinct and a willingness to “roll up their sleeves” and jump in where needed.
Communication skills, creativity, tact, professionalism and enthusiasm for delivering five-star customer service will distinguish the best candidates. This position will be based in New York, NY.
• Work closely with the Head of Events and marketing teams to develop and execute the appropriate support model to partner effectively with our Debt business.
• Work closely with the Head of Events to aid in conducting event analysis to assess effectiveness and make recommendations on future planning initiatives for new virtual and in-person events considering event safety guidelines with respect to COVID-19.
• Assist in the planning and execution of external client-facing events as well as internal events.
• Coordinate all logistics for virtual and in-person conference sponsorships and exhibitor ships based on business partner requirements, with attention to financial and time constraints.
• Create registration websites and custom email communications including invitations, reminders and confirmations on Cvent.
• Arrange registration reporting, extract and communicate analyzed data and necessary information to manager.
• Research and suggest venues and speakers appropriately aligned to the nuances of each event.
• Research vendors (catering, decor, musicians etc.) and negotiate terms choosing the best combination of quality and cost.
• Manage final details and confirm onsite logistics (i.e. meeting room arrangements, sleeping room accommodations, technology, F&B, etc.) to ensure everything meets company standards.
• Research and coordinate fulfillment of promotional items for general and specific event needs, including inventory management with our external warehouse partner.
• Work closely with Jr. Event planner as directed by Head of Events on all aspects of event planning where applicable.
• Provide administrative event support when needed, including but not limited to: processing invoices; tracking and logging gift/compliance entries, preparing and coordinating shipments to conferences/meeting; ordering supplies; creating name tags, dinner place cards and other necessary event print; research business partner issues/concerns, etc.
• Degree in hospitality management, public relations or relevant field is preferred
• A proven track record of organizing successful events (4 – 5 years minimum experience preferred)
• Experience with Corporate Real Estate/Real Estate Debt a plus
• Proficient in MS Office Suite. Knowledge of Cvent or Cvent certification a plus
• Natural comfort level with learning new applications and systems
• Excellent people skills and Superior customer service skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively both independently and as an integral member of a team
• Well-organized with ability to multi-task
• Strong interpersonal and partnering skill
• Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
• Creative problem solving
• Good vendor management skills
• Comfortable working with and communicating directly to executives and senior leadership team
• Able to handle stressful situations while remaining calm
• Willingness to eventually travel ~25 - 40%
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please call (800) 433-8960, prompt 4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the above number and email are solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email email@example.com to request assistance.