Pacific Cast Technologies, Inc.
Wastewater Environmental Technician (Finance)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities typically required to perform the essential functions of this job:
• Wastewater treatment, Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) regulations, tools and techniques, as well as inspection techniques.
• Waste and water collection systems.
• Spill clean-up/management.
• Mechanical and electronic tracing (signals, commands, etc.).
• The relationship between the Wastewater Treatment System process and the control system functionality and logic.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Perform effectively in a team environment.
• Interpret and apply environmental regulations.
Education, Certifications and Experience:
• At least two years of combined experience in wastewater and environmental roles.
• Associate of Science degree in Wastewater Treatment, Environmental Science, or a related field.
Experience and knowledge of Continuous Improvement tools is preferred.
• Overtime may be required.
• May be assigned to any shift, including day shift, swing shift, weekend shift and graveyard shift.
• Flexibility relative to shift times may be required.
• Full face respirator, safety glasses, boots, gloves and other PPE are required in specified areas of the plant.
Thank you for your interest in CONSOLIDATED PRECISION PRODUCTS CORP. Our records indicate that you have already submitted an application for employment. Should your prior experience match our business needs, you will be contacted by a representative of our company.The goal of the questions that you have just answered is to help determine if this opportunity would be a good match for you and our company. At this time your qualifications do not match any of our positions. Your application will remain active for 30 days. Please do not reapply during this time period, as your application will register in the system as \"Already Applied\". Thank you for your interest in employment with us.