Nypro Healthcare Baja Inc.
Machining Engineer III (Engineering)
At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it's our reason for being and the guiding force that's driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we're serving one of the world's biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
Develops and implements production/processing methods and controls to meet quality standards in the most efficient manner for new and existing assembly/molding processes. Monitors the assembly process; troubleshooting problem processes and assisting in resolving quality issues. Provides technical expertise on various projects/production jobs and processes as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Implement the startup of new/existing projects/production jobs, optimizing cost, efficiency and quality.
· Establish and ensure process control and maintains appropriate documentation.
· Monitor the assembly/molding process running in production; troubleshoot problems associated with processes, and assist in resolving quality issues.
· Establish processes for new product lines; document product development and changes; evaluate new product performance; and monitor new tool design.
· Debug moderately complex problems within a portion of new systems, tooling and automation.
· Implement experiments to enhance processes as well as improve yields and utilization through reduced cycle and efficient set-up.
· Implement maintenance changes in process improvements; propose or specify repair alteration of automation while ensuring adequate documentation is maintained.
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment; supporting all company safety programs and initiatives.
· May provide direction to assembly and material handling employees as necessary.
· Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
The CNC Machining Engineer is responsible for the installation, validation, and sustaining of automated machining equipment and processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Education & Experience Requirements
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.