Valassis Direct Mail, Inc
Logistics Technician 1-Flex Part Time (Marketing)
• Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of powered industrial trucks while loading and unloading trucks on the receiving dock.
• Responsible for moving materials to and from the production area and cleanliness of the warehouse.
• Responsible for preparing for shipments out of the facility in accordance with all procedures.
• Post all raw materials movements on the computerized tracking system.
• Communicate with other production team members.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS
The ultimate compensation offered for the position will depend upon several factors such as skill level, cost of living, experience, and responsibilities.
Vericast offers a generous total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K and generous PTO allowance. A wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance and pet insurance are also available, not to mention smart and friendly coworkers!
At Vericast, we don't just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.As an Equal Opportunity employer, Vericast considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com . EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .