Kloeckner Metals Corporation
Crane Operator-Loader (Agriculture)
The Crane Operator/Loader is responsible for handling materials as related to the shipping and receiving of inventory and customer orders.
Summary of Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
• Operate overhead cranes and forklifts in a safe manner.
• Knowledge of products handled, including color coding and customer specification; ability to read all measuring devices.
• Unloading and receiving of inbound stock shipments and loading of outbound shipments, including all paperwork necessary to perform these duties
• Properly loads trucks in a safe manner, including chaining and tarp trailer.
• All other duties as assigned.
Preferred Education and Experience
• High School diploma or GED
Other Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of DOT regulations on load weight
• Ability to follow safety and operations processes and procedures
• Willingness to learn and train others
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) Worker