Siebel Admin (Information Technology)
"Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.).”
The resource should have Hands-on knowledge in Siebel Administration and Architecture. - Should have experience in Siebel Server Installations (with multiserver environments).
- Should have experience in Siebel Server Installations (with multiserver environments).
- Experience in setting up heterogeneous environments
- Must be experienced in Siebel Upgrade activities including full and IRM upgrades for OpenUI applications. Knowledge on upgrade to IP17 is desired.
- Should be good in troubleshooting/resolution of issues related to Siebel Administration/Architecture/Upgrade.
- Should have working experience in IP13/IP14/IP15/IP16/IP17/IP18 versions of Siebel.
- Should have working experience in Siebel Administration/Installation/Upgrade on Windows environments.
- Should have knowledge on SSO/LDAP setup and integration with Siebel.
- Should have knowledge on JMS /MQ queue setup and integration with Siebel.
Must Have Skills
Technical SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Siebel Enterprise Integrat Mgr PL4 Required 2 Siebel Tools Configuration PL3 Required 3 Siebel Assignment manager PL4 Required
Domain SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Order to Cash Order Management NA Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.