Daniel J. Edelman Holdings
Senior Analyst, Marketing Analyst (Creative Design)
Senior Analyst (SAE)
Edelman is seeking Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics to join our expanding Data and Intelligence team.
We are seeking an analytics practitioner who is passionate about learning, problem-solving, and leveraging data to re-define how businesses and brands interact with their customers.
This role will be responsible for managing client deliverables and partnering with internal and external stakeholders to define, build, and execute multi-channel measurement strategies for brand and acquisition programs.
The ideal candidate should have experience in a cross-functional, collaborative environment and bring a balance of a left-brained analytical fact-finding, paired with right-brained intuition and storytelling to service Edelman's top clients.
Responsibilities of the Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics:
· Own the development and delivery of reporting and measurement strategy needs across multiple client workstreams – may include data gathering, organization, interpretation, recommendation development, etc.
· Contextualize and apply data to inform the development of programs, content, and experiences
· Apply knowledge of the client and the analytics craft to evaluate new data opportunities in the form of new sources, methodologies, technology partnership, client priorities, etc.
· Foster creative thinking around how to use data and how data can solve business challenges in support of marketing and communication activities e.g., media, CRM, eCommerce, etc.
· Integrate with cross-discipline leads in Creative, Channel Strategy, Planning, Paid Media, Research, and Business Intelligence to guide decision-making with technical and non-technical groups
Skills and Experience
· Experienced marketing analytics practitioner who can own multiple deliverables with various stakeholders, ideally within an agency or other client-services environment
· Expertise in cross-channel performance analytics with strong technical knowledge of web analytics, ad-serving, and data management platforms such as Google DFA, Google Analytics, Marketo, Neustar, Dynata, LiveRamp, etc.
· An excellent storyteller and data visualizer with experience in Tableau, Looker, Power BI, etc.
· Knowledge of database design, SQL, and/or Python is a plus