Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - (1st Shift) Mon - Fri (Healthcare)
Lenbrook's Health Services Department is the Heartbeat of the facility, our CNA's are congenial and caring to our Residents. Come be a part of our courageous Team!
SIGN-ON BONUS $1,000
Shift: 7:00am - 3:00pm Monday - Friday off Every Other Weekend
Provide maximum care and assistance to ensure the well-being of residents in all activities of daily living. Ensure privacy, respect, dignity, physical comfort, and safety at all times.
• Ambulate and transfer residents utilizing appropriate assistance devices and body mechanics.
• Turn and reposition residents as needed.
• Make beds every day, changing linens per facility policy and as needed.
• Obtain vital signs as directed by the nurse.
• Care for incontinent residents and document episodes of the assigned residents.
• Measure and record intake and output and document food and nourishment intake
• Keep assigned residents' bedside area clean at all times and personal belongings in orderly arrangement.
• Assist with development and review of care plans in conjunction with nursing and other disciplines.
• Assist in orientation of new nursing assistants and performing various procedures.
• Participate in in-service programs.
• Exhibit and perform proper hand-washing techniques.
• Maintain proper infection control when handling clothing and linens.
• Detect, correct, and report to the charge nurse any unsafe conditions, which may result in bodily injury or fire.
• Receive communication from the charge nurse at the beginning of the shift for the assigned residents
• Execute duties and responsibilities in conformance with the established routine.
• Observe and report symptoms, reactions, and change in condition of the resident to the charge nurse.
• Answer the call light of each resident.
• Clean items such as wash basins, urinals, lifts and shower equipment after use, and return to its proper place.
• Check residents as needed to assure resident's needs are met.
• Document on appropriate forms all personal care given to each resident.
• Communicate and observe the Corporate Compliance Program and comply with Code of Conduct.
• Respond to residents in the independent living setting or other areas of the campus during an emergency.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Physical Requirements:
• Good communication skills
• Patience and self-discipline
Education and Experience Required:
• Valid Georgia Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
• Minimum of one (1) year experience in long-term care/acute care setting
• Must have CPR certification
• Internal candidates will be evaluated upon completion of educational training
Lenbrook Square Foundation, Inc requires all Associates to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Fully vaccinated is defined as having two (2) doses of either the Moderna or Pfizer Covid-19 vaccinations, or one (1) dose of the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccination, plus 14 days.
In order to move forward in the application process, you must have received all required doses of the Covid-19 vaccination.