Service Line Sales Specialist - Application Modernization (Information Technology)
Cognizant Technology Solutions is currently seeking a highly skilled Service Line Sales Specialist for our ADM (Application Development & Management) Practice. The key contributor will be actively involved in growing our services at existing and new accounts by working with assigned Account teams, Clients, and prospects. We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with leading property and casualty insurers. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer satisfaction.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow.
ADM (Application Development & Management) Horizontal (Part of DS&T) is an Integration of AD & AM Service lines. This gives our clients access to a larger, integrated practice that is more efficient, faster & innovative. To drive growth in ADM, We require Service Line Specialists with strong Sales & Technology experience. This is a key role that provides deep expertise in a Service Line Practice Area to support the Client Leadership Team to close new and expansion opportunities on accounts.
- Drive sales across existing and new clients with expertise in the latest trends including cloud, digital, modernization and automation, etc.
- Balance client/project responsibilities with business development and sales responsibilities including identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities that align with their specialism.
- Actively involved in growing the service line's footprint and assisting the Client Partner to engage clients with service line opportunities
- Responsible for overseeing high quality delivery while developing strategies and tactics for further penetrating the account in addition to cross selling Cognizant's emerging services.
- Support the Client Partner in achieving “trusted advisor” status and have a mix of strategic and tactical management experience
- Putting together business cases/ROI for the proposals.
- Owning & driving the opportunities and deals end-to-end.
- Work closely with the Verticals/MCUs (SBU Heads/Client Partners/CRMs), LOSs, ADM Solution Architects to promote collaboration and provide the best solutions for clients.
- Responsible for quarterly and annual sales targets e.g., Revenue, Won TCV, Margin and CSAT.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Service Line Specialist with 13+ years for experience in Application Development & Management services of which at least 5 years of sales and P&L experience.
- Experience in Agile/scrum/DevOps based Software development
- Must have experience in transforming clients from Waterfall to Agile and DevOps/DevSecOps based model.
- Ability to translate client requirements into opportunities building / selling Application development and management solutions.
- Experience in the estimation and pricing for large and complex Application development and application maintenance proposals.
- Must have good track record of building and managing strong client relationships at VP+ level and proactively engaging with them to identify and shape opportunities.
- Should be familiar with the industry trends on the latest technologies and tools in App Development & Maintenance
- Industry/Domain expertise and knowledge in the specific Industry as needed.
- Willing to Travel within US travel - 50%
- Good negotiation and communication skills
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you are comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we would love to hear from you.