Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope Inc
EP Admin Support I (Finance)
U.S. Aluminum offers a full range of aluminum entrance doors, storefronts, window wall and curtain wall systems. As an industry leader for over 45 years, U.S. Aluminum has earned a well-respected name in today's building trade throughout North America.
About the position:
• Data entry and maintenance of various reports.
• Follow up with Engineers on outstanding orders
• Process bill of material changes
• Support engineering with request for information.
• Provide support for customer service.
This is the job for you if:
• You are a strong communicator: Will have the ability to track and follow up effectively and concisely relay information
• You believe in proactive collaboration: Self-starter who can work in teams from cross functional departments and can have excellent internal facing customer service
• You are learning driven: Open to continuously improving on processes and working knowledge.
• Detail obsessed describes you: Ability to track minor and major details and follow up accordingly
Skills, Knowledge and Ability we are looking for:
• Excellent attendance record
• Intermediate or above skill level in Excel, Word
• Computer experience a must and typing of numbers with accuracy
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be able to communicate effectively and conduct themselves professionally, with excellent written and verbal communications
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Reading architectural drawings, a plus.
A few of things we require:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years of related experience
• Personal desktop computers, fax machine, copy machine, calculator, writing instruments, telephone, various printers, and tape measure
• Issued safety equipment
• Hazards - Exposure to chemicals/fumes, pinch points, exposure to excessive noise,
• strain/sprain, laceration/puncture, particulate exposure, contusion, temperature extremes, slipping, burns, shock, loss of limbs
• Controls - Personal protective equipment, safety training, written procedures
• Safety Equipment - Safety glasses, steel toe shoes/boots, cut resistant gloves, cut resistant outerwear, other equipment as dictated by the specific department.
• Noise levels in the work environment can be moderate to high.
• The plant facility is subject to the same general climate conditions of the region (heat, cold, humidity, etc.).
• Chemicals, dust, pollen and other typical airborne particulate matter are present within the atmosphere of the production floor and may create some odors in the plant. The Company, in an effort to provide its employees with a safe and healthy working environment, limits exposure to chemicals through written procedures, engineering controls, and PPE.
• While some chemicals may pose health risks if not properly used, employees are trained on the proper safety equipment and procedures for handling chemicals.
• While the chemical exposure and odors are under acceptable levels set by OSHA and the WCB, they nevertheless, can be smelled and are handled according to the company's hazardous communication program.
What CRH Offers You
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
U.S. Aluminum, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.