Suncoast Manor Retirement Community, Inc
Dining Services Tech I / Server / PT (Food Services)
Westminster Suncoast is seeking Part Time Dining Services Technician I (Server), Hours vary, need open availability for weekends and occasional evenings. Rate starts at $15.00/hour plus PTO and 403b!
Performs a variety of duties including minor food assembly, tray assembly, food delivery and service, dish washing and cleaning as assigned by supervisors, assembly of trays and nourishment preparation and delivery, service of food to residents.
EOE, "We Honor Those Who Served"
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with
1. Perform table service and excellent customer based on established serving standards
2. Perform table service in a friendly, caring, professional and timely manner.
3. Serve the resident's meal according to meal ticket.
4. Perform light cleaning and stocking duties as assigned by the supervisor.
5. Other functions include washing dishes, cutting deserts and preparing items for the next
scheduled meal period or day.
6. Maintain temperature and sanitation logs as assigned by the supervisor.
Ability to read, write and speak the English language and understand and follow written and oral directions. Ability to perform basic math skills. Basic knife handling skills. Customer Service skill sets.
To learn more about our culture and what it is like to work at Westminster Communities of Florida, follow us on our social channels (Facebook and Instagram) at @WestminsterCareers.