DH Pace Company, Inc.
Commercial Automatic Door Technician (Sales)
DH Pace of Tempe, part of DH Pace Company, Inc. is looking to hire a Commercial Automatic Entry Door Technician. The ideal candidate will be electrically and mechanically inclined, with experience troubleshooting and have good customer service skills. For more information or to speak to a member of the recruiting team, please call 800-507-0023.
We are looking to hire an Commercial Entry Door Technician. The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined, with experience troubleshooting and have good customer service skills.
• Service, repair, install, and perform maintenance requests on commercial entry door hardware.
• Identify opportunities to sell and quote products/services to customers.
• Maintain a safe working environment and ensure that the job site is clean and clear of debris.
• Provide excellent customer service on every job.
• Physical ability to lift up to 75 lbs. independently; the ability to bend, climb, and stand for an extended amount of time.
• 1 year of commercial automatic door experience preferred; experience with small motors and hand tools is required.
• Must be mechanically and technically inclined
• Possess a valid driver's license.
Must pass a background, references, drug screen and physical
We reward your hard work, dedication and success by offering a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Competitive base compensation with ability to earn commission.
• Comprehensive benefits package which includes health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) company contribution, paid time off plan, and more!
• Company provides truck, gas card and cell phone upon completion of training.
• Anytime Fitness gym membership discount program, Verizon/AT&T cell phone discounts, and more!
Offer of employment contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment screening, background check and E-Verify. EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran AA VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Field-Skilled Trades