Guidewire Developer (Policy Center Expert) (Information Technology)
• Implement Guidewire PolicyCenter Integration plugins for facilitating data exchange with vendor partners.
• Translate Business requirements to Guidewire PolicyCenter using GOSU – Guidewire scripting language.
• Prototype and Implement system enhancement and new GW product features to resolving complex business and technical challenges
• Responsible for Architecture, design and code reviews for the requirements to be implemented in Guidewire PolicyCenter, Plugins and Adapters.
• Perform defect triage and defect fixes during System Testing , End to End Testing and User Acceptance Testing
• Ensure non-functional, security, regulatory and compliance requirements are met for all development and enhancement activities.
• Participate in business requirements and functional requirements review meetings and lead the designing and formulating technical specifications for new functions and features to be implement in Guidewire
• Manage a team of Product Specialist to design and implement Guidewire Policy Administration solution.
Technical SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Guidewire PL1 Required 2 Guidewire - ContactManager PL2 Desired 3 Guidewire - ClaimCenter PL3 Required 4 Guidewire - BillingCenter PL3 Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.