Associate Marketing Manager (Marketing)
Associate Marketing Manager – Open Enrollment Team
For over 40 years, Management Concepts has successfully unleashed the full potential and productivity of professionals through our innovative and highly effective approach to individual and organizational achievement. Every major agency in the federal government, dozens of state and local government offices, and hundreds of corporations have benefited from the company's high impact training courses, custom learning and development programs, professional consulting services, and award-winning publications. To find out more, please visit www.managementconcepts.com.
The Associate Marketing Manager is an integral part of the marketing team reporting to the Marketing Director. This role will support and execute marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness, engagement, and enrollment for the Open Enrollment business division. The Associate Marketing Manager will engage directly with marketing and sales leaders to identify opportunities and drive forward activity with alignment to marketing strategy.
• Manage and execute integrated marketing promotions (email, social, paid digital media, and PPC).
• Coordinate with agency and/or vendors on paid media campaigns including audience selection, creative optimization, and reporting.
• Create and maintain KPI reports measuring campaign effectiveness across all channels.
• Support day-to-day relationships with creative partners and manage production of compelling and effective marketing programs.
• Work across the organization with the Product and Sales team ensuring project alignment.
• 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience: campaign execution, vendor management and campaign analytics
• Ability to work collaboratively and respectfully with internal stakeholders and marketing colleagues
• Self-directed and comfortable working in a fast-paced, growing organization negotiating multiple priorities
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational, planning, analytical and negotiation skills
• Bachelor's degree required
• Strong knowledge of MS (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).