Epiq Bankruptcy Solutions LLC
Case Administration Specialist (Legal)
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The Case Administration Specialist position is an exciting opportunity within Epiq's Corporate Restructuring (ECR) Department and Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Division. Case management specialists interact with Epiq's internal teams but are not client facing. The successful candidate must be able to work independently, following a multi-step process. They must have basic computer and data entry skills and be able to liaise with both mail room and client services. They must also be able to identify and escalate when additional resources are needed for larger projects. This position offers the opportunity to become an integral part of a division that is focused on client satisfaction as well as the professional development of its staff.
Essential Job Responsibilities
· Fulfilling mail forwarding process for ECR, collaborating with Doc Processing and Noticing, with access to ECR system of record.
· Will support our call center liaison on log reviews and follow up.
· Address maintenance returned mail forwarding, coordination of timely and accurate update in electronic databases, both universal and case specific.
· Record required billing metrics from mail forwarding.
· Assist case managers with ad hoc projects as needed by stated deadlines.
· High energy and enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Motivated self-starter with a high level of personal accountability and organizational skill.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
· Great attention-to-detail and strong follow-up skills.
· Team-oriented with willingness to work beyond normal business hours.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
It is Epiq's policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual's race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. Epiq's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.