Excellus Health Plan Inc.
EIT Strategy & Administration Lead - 004203 (Biotech)
The Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) Strategy & Administration Lead is a key role for execution and coordination within the Office of the CIO. This position is at the center of understanding our EIT Strategy, working to coordinate and track the execution of key strategy deliverables across the EIT division, while driving visibility and understanding across our Enterprise stakeholders. This role brings critical visibility into EIT Strategy execution, driving accountability across the strategic roadmap and EIT Key Performance Measures.
Division Operations and Administration:
· Manages the planning and execution of EIT Executive Leadership meetings in support of strategy execution and operational effectiveness.
· Delegates tasks and plans as needed across the Office of the CIO and broader EIT Executive team to drive execution of the strategic roadmap and division operations.
· Directs and supervises the activities of the administrative staff to ensure all assignments and available work are completed timely and accurately so as to best achieve departmental, organizational, and corporate goals.
· Manages notes, action items and decision backlogs that are critical to strategy alignment and execution.
· Supports the CIO on assigned tasks and special projects including prep for Enterprise Executive Leadership meetings, as well as forums and partnerships with community organizations.
· Provides oversight and direction to the EIT Admin function, bringing clarity around priority tasks and expectations, delegating tasks and projects.
· Assists in the interviews, selection, and training of administrative staff. Evaluates and appraises performance and makes recommendations for merit increases and career advancements.
· Manages and maintains division performance measurement KPIs and Dashboards with support from leaders and subject matter experts across EIT.
· Identifies and implements opportunities for improvement in division performance measurement and reporting.
· Assists in coordinating division change management in partnership with Human Capital Management Business Partner, EIT Executive Leaders, and EIT Communications.
· Partners with Corporate Strategy and Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) to align EIT Strategy and Planning roadmap to the broader enterprise strategic planning workstreams.
· Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies' mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct and leading to the Lifetime Way values and beliefs.
· Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
· Regular and reliable attendance is expected and required.
· Performs other functions as assigned by management.
Division Strategy Support:
· Takes lead in coordination of key planning sessions and workshops with the CIO and EIT Executive team to develop high level division strategy, roadmap, initiative planning and goals.
· Partners with business process owners and management on strategic initiatives.
· Uses quantitative analysis methodology to perform data, cost and benefit, and/or process measurement analysis.
· Researches industry trends for application of process improvement techniques and best practices. May train key users on new processes.
· Identifies opportunities for implementing consistency and standardization of process improvement specifically in the arena of division communications and operations.
· Proposes and implements improvements agreed upon by EIT senior leadership team.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field with a minimum of three (3) years of experience in a project coordination and administrative services environment or related field. In lieu of degree, nine (9) cumulative years of relevant experience.
· Experience with reporting, portfolio and project management tools preferred.
· Strong conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Teams, etc.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
· Ability to be diplomatic or firm when necessary in order to drive business forward to obtain results.
· Ability to provide advisory services and escalate to the EIT Senior Leadership team.
· Experienced in organizing, planning, and coordinating projects from vision through implementation, involving internal and external personnel/audiences. Ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives.
· Detail oriented and ability to work independently.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks, deadlines and manage competing priorities.
· Ability to complete work in a traditional office environment under fluorescent lighting.
· Ability to orally communicate.
· Must be able to function while sitting at a desk viewing a computer and using a keyboard and mouse for 3 or more hours at a time.
· Must be able to travel across the enterprise.
· Ability to work in a home office for continuous periods of time for business continuity.
The Lifetime Healthcare Companies aims to attract the best talent from diverse socioeconomic, cultural and experiential backgrounds, to diversify our workforce and best reflect the communities we serve.
Our mission is to foster an environment where diversity and inclusion are explicitly recognized as fundamental parts of our organizational culture. We believe that diversity of thought and background drives innovation which enables us to provide leading-edge healthcare insurance and services. With that mission in mind, we recruit the best candidates from all communities, to diversify and strengthen our workforce.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
Employees are united by our Lifetime Way Values & Behaviors that include compassion, pride, excellence, innovation and having fun! We aim to be an employer of choice by valuing workforce diversity, innovative thinking, employee development, and by offering competitive compensation and benefits.
In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) Supervisor