Manager, Production (Marketing)
• Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all department activities to develop and implement long range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
• Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
• Confers with Site Manager and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
• Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
• Oversees Engineering and Maintenance to design concepts with fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide cost reduction, safety, customer requirements and market growth.
• Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain manufacturing or outsourcing requirements to develop new markets.
• Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis: for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures.
• Provides on-going support for union-free environment through accessibility, responsiveness and consistent application of policies/procedures.
• Accountable for leading team in work process improvements to attain AOP objectives. Coach team members for increased performance, counsel and take corrective action when necessary.
• Develop and promote an environment where team members coach other team members to the point where teams/employees are empowered.
• Ensure compliance to the annual performance review process. Manage and address performance issues as they occur.
• Lead departmental and cross-functional task/project teams.
• Ensure thorough familiarity with policies and procedures relating to standards of business conduct and train and motivate employees in the importance of full compliance with the letter and spirit of such policies and procedures.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 5 - 7 years of supervisory experience required (manufacturing /warehouse environment preferred)
• Lean manufacturing experience required
• Previous Remanufacturing experience preferred
• Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite, specifically MS Excel experience) required
• Strong People Management Skills
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills