Overhead Door Corporation
Branch Manager (Project Management)
Who is NationServe?
NationServe is a brand of the Overhead Door Corporation, founded in 1921, a Sanwa Holdings Company, headquartered in Lewisville, TX. The Overhead Door Corporation also includes brands such as Wayne Dalton, Overhead Door, Todco, Horton, Genie and Creative Door.
NationServe supplies, installs, services, and maintains Wayne Dalton garage doors, commercial doors, garage door parts and Genie® garage door openers across the United States. These brands embody the same quality, safety and dependability NationServe is known for.
NationServe is a division of Access Systems Division (ASD), one of the most recognized and respected brands in the garage door industry. NS operates in 17 locations in the United States providing sales and service of residential and commercial overhead doors. ASD has stood for product quality, expertise, and professional service for almost 100 years. Our nationwide network of authorized distributors leads the way with its reliability and professionalism.
Why Work for NationServe??
When you join NationServe, you become an integral part of a dynamic workplace. We're dedicated to delivering top-notch service and products to our clients. To do that, we tap into the potential of our employees and build the best possible teams across our entire organization. This is done through the lens of our Core Values:
We take the very best care of our CUSTOMERS.
We always strive to do what is RIGHT.
We aspire to be EXTRAORDINARY today, while building an even better future.
NationServe offers a highly competitive compensation program, including a world-class benefits package. We fully believe that Healthy Employees are Happy Employees!
Position SummaryThe Branch Manager will be responsible for supporting the NationServe organization in their respective location. Responsibilities include P&L management, sales management, customer service enhancement, inventory efficiency, expense control, team member development, new market penetration, best practice and SOP implementation, and effective change management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• 12+ years of progressive experience, with 5+ years in a management capacity
• Experience in industry with a service and installation or distribution company, preferably in a construction environment
• Must be bright and intelligent; deal with concepts and complexity comfortably; described as intellectually sharp, capable, and agile
Technical & Practical Skills
• Ability to develop and implement processes
• Strong organization and decision making ability
• Good negotiation skills and persuasive ability
• Valid driver's license and ability to travel
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
Leadership – Personal
• Values - Must be transparent and possess a strong set of personal values based on strong integrity – “Do the right thing”- in concert with those of the Company and the Division.
• Style - Must possess an effective, hands-on leadership style, capable of assessing situations, and challenging as a part of the senior leadership team. This person's knowledge, experience and leadership style will garner respect of both peers and subordinates.
• Capable of Building a Powerful team – Must be able to select, develop, engage and retain powerful people.
• Proactive – Must “make things happen” - use information to anticipate, communicate and help optimize bottom line results.
• Communication - Must have strong verbal and written communication skills; the ability to communicate even complex ideas and concepts in a concise, simple, and actionable manner.
• Energetic and Enthusiastic - truly enjoys working in a “make it happen” environment in which enthusiasm for the company's products, mission, and service offerings is contagious.
1. Post secondary education in business management, commerce, or related field is preferred
2. A record of continuing education in leadership and business management related topics is desirable
Physical/Work Environment Requirements
• Ability to stand for long periods of time in a non-climate controlled environment.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds