Director of Payroll & Compensation (Human Resources)
Participates in the development and administration of Human Resources policies and procedures. Responsible for processing payroll and payroll related invoices, producing bi-weekly labor hour reports for communities and submitting online 401k payments. Oversees the payroll/HRIS system by monitoring new hires and payroll related data. Administers FMLA. Monitors and updates community wage scales, salary offers and wage recommendations, as well as participates in competitor compensation studies. Serves as the back-up for team member calls for HR related administrative issues and assists in the timely resolution of any applicable issues. Participates in other HR projects, practices and functions as needed.
A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Human Resources or related field is required.
Desired Job Experience
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
Three to five years in Human Resources is preferred. One to two years experience in Human Resources Payroll function is essential.
normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
The team member must be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation by IntegraCare Corporation without posing a direct threat to himself/herself or others.
1. Performs all duties and responsibilities with a positive, professional attitude.
2. Process payroll, reviewing issues with Administrative Service Directors (ASDs) and Executive Operations Officers (EOOs) weekly.
3. Send sapplicable payroll reports to Financial Services post payroll processing.
4. Verifies and approves incoming HRIS information from communities and monitors HRIS system for complete and accurate information.
5. Regularly audits team member hire, status change and separation process in HRIS system to ensure information is up to date and necessary paperwork received.
6. Manages accruals in payroll system.
7. Creates ad hoc payroll reports as needed.
8. Manages OnShift software.
9. Manages eVerify.
10. Manages all wage garnishments for team members.
11. Creates, updates and monitors community wage scales.
12. Participates in compensation competitor studies.
13. Initiates wage recommendations.
14. Completes and monitors year end merit process.
15. Administers Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
16. Manages all aspects of the Workplace Opportunity Tax Credit.
17. Produces bi-weekly labor hour reports for communities and assures report templates reflect budgets.
18. Submits 401(k) payments on-line, then process reports for FS detailing submission.
20. Manages and maintains Daily Pay system.
21. Prepares and completes new hire paperwork with all Home Office new team members.
23. Fields team member calls regarding payroll issues and assists team members in effectively resolving other basic HR issues.
24. Processes vendor related invoices.
25. Files paperwork, manages annual purge and digitizing process for all payroll and compensation related paperwork.
26. Participates in HR SRET calls and serves as SRET Coach as needed.
27. Supports front desk in the absence of Office Manager.
28. Keeps abreast of changing laws and regulations affecting compensation and makes appropriate recommendations to the HR team.
29. Participates in the development and administration of HR policies and procedures.
30. Provides assistance to ICC owned/managed communities in clarifying HR policies, procedures and Community Operating Standards.
31. Prepares and conducts training sessions for residence personnel as required by policy changes or needs demonstrated to Human Resources Department.
32. Contributes to and participates in other HR areas of responsibility such as business management and strategy, workforce planning and employment, HR development, compensation and benefits, employee and labor relations, and risk management.
33. Administers all facets of the Team Member Policies and Procedures Handbook.