Float Pool RN Days and Nights Available (Education)
Registered Nurse – Float Pool
Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
Float Pool/PRN - Days and Nights Available
$40 base wage plus diffs (see below)
7a-3p = base wage
3p-11p = base wage plus $3.50
11p-7a = base wage plus $4.25
Weekends are another $9.25 on top of the above
7a-3p = base wage plus $9.25
3p-11p = base wage plus $3.50 plus $9.25
11p-7a = base wage plus $4.25 plus $9.25
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Assesses, develops, implements and evaluates a comprehensive plan of care through a multidisciplinary care team process in conjunction with the patient/family in internal and external settings.
· Comprehensively assess patients' goals as well as their biophysical, psychosocial, environmental and discharge planning needs by procuring services through hospital resources.
· Contacts other key members of the team as needed.
· Seeks peer consultation regarding cases that present problems/significant variances.
· Acts as a liaison to post-hospital care providers and community health resources.Qualifications
What You Will Need:
· Completion of an Associate Degree, Diploma, Baccalaureate, or Masters Degree program in Nursing.
· Minimum 1 year experience on a Nursing Floor
· Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas, or in a qualifying compact state.
The Staff RN coordinates the care and service of selected patient populations across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization of and monitors health care resources; and provides input and information to the interdisciplinary team via the Charge Nurse to achieve optimal clinical and resource outcomes. The Staff RN will adhere to and follow the goals, philosophy, policies, standards and guidelines of Texas Health Huguley.