Leads Management Specialist (Marketing)
As a Leads Management Specialist with the Prudential Advisors Marketing & Leads team based in Newark, NJ, you will have a unique opportunity to play an integral role in driving the success of key lead programs. The successful candidate for this role will have demonstrated the ability to collaborate with other business areas and provide support in a wide array of disciplines.
· Extensive interaction with financial professionals and field management to support overall organizational goals and drive results for Prudential Advisor key lead programs, develop and execute a communication strategy with program's financial professionals and field management for Prudential Advisor key lead programs.
· Create and execute a process to monitor and track leads distributed via ClientLink (Salesforce) including follow up with financial professionals to ensure timely acceptance, contact and logging activities.
· Identify opportunities to improve operational effectiveness and reporting.
· Prepare and distribute weekly/monthly reports to field management containing lead results.
· Create and distribute monthly reports to senior leadership with lead results.
· Coordinate and prepare senior leadership presentations.
· Partner with Territory contacts to streamline processes as outlined in the Territory Playbook and provide education and awareness to the field.
· Active participation in various projects and ad hoc assignments as requested.
· Analyze and improve processes, drive efficiencies and monitor lead program results.
· Understand gaps and trends with lead results and deliver high impact solutions.
· Assist the lead team with managing, maintaining and developing new lead programs.
· Experience/knowledge with Salesforce preferred
· Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
· Strong attention to details
· Ability to think strategically and creatively
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Ability to work independently and in groups with minimal supervision
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills including delivering presentations via webex or in person
· Proficient in MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Bachelor's degree preferred