Tropical Smoothie Cafe
General Manager (Food Services)
Tropical Smoothie Café is a top growing national brand that encourages our team to have fun at work and while enjoying your life too. We are committed to providing an excellent working environment for our General Managers with a 5-day work week along with incredible opportunity for advancement.
We are looking for leaders who: • Bring energy and a smile to work every day
• Set high standards for themselves and their team
• Enjoy a fast-paced atmosphere
• Are up for a challenge and eager to learn
• Operate well in impeccably clean, efficient and organized restaurant environments
• Bring energy and a smile to work every day
A successful General Manager lives our company's culture and values and oversees all operations of your cafe from hiring, people development, food safety, store cleanliness, and profitability.
Benefits: We are DYNE Hospitality Group, the largest Tropical Smoothie Café franchisee and growing in six states. Check out our team and get more information on our culture at DYNEhospitalitygroup.com.
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus potential
- Paid Personal Leave: 80 hours of Vacation and up to 40 hours of Wellness per year (Prorated the first year of employment)
- Paid Holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and four Flex Holidays that allow you to pick your own paid holidays!
- Five day work week that allow you get to enjoy time off with family and friends on most weekends
- $25 monthly cellphone stipend
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Accident, and Cancer Insurance. (Eligibility following 60 days employment)
- 401k plan with up 4% annual company match. (Eligibility following 60 days employment)
We are DYNE Hospitality Group, the largest Tropical Smoothie Café franchisee and growing in six states. Check out our team and get more information on our culture at DYNEhospitalitygroup.com.
- Two or more years of restaurant experience, including progressive supervisory experience. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Legally able to work within the State and Federal guidelines.
- Valid driver's license.
- Serv Safe Certified preferred.
- Continuous standing and walking throughout the duration of each shift.
- Bending, lifting and carrying up to 30 pounds to perform duties like stocking, refilling ice or taking out trash.
- Constant face-to-face interactions with crew members and customers.
- Safely navigate in a fast-paced café environment.
- Ability to multi-task and remain positive in sometimes stressful working conditions.