Access Information Management
Record Center/Transportation Specialist (Architecture)
We Are Access
Access is the largest privately-held records and information management (RIM) services provider worldwide, with operations across the United States, Canada, Central and South America. Access helps companies manage and activate their critical business information to make them more efficient and more compliant through offsite storage and information governance services, scanning and digital transformation solutions, document management software including CartaHR, and secure destruction services. Visit https://www.accesscorp.com/ for more details.
We are Access! We are committed to exceeding the expectations or our clients, company and community. We focus on protecting and managing the information for millions of people. And our mission is to advance how the world manages information with the very best service.
The impact you could make!
Do you enjoy working in an environment where you day to day activities change? Do you like having variety in your work day to make it go faster? Do you enjoy preparing orders in a warehouse, but also enjoy getting out of the branch to make some deliveries? Can you imagine yourself doing so while getting a daily workout? If you answered yes to all these questions, Access has a great opportunity for you!
As a Hybrid Driver/Warehouse Specialist (Transportation/Record Center Specialist) for Access, you will be a key part of our fast-growing company in delivering the very best customer experience to our clients.
Your Daily Responsibilities
• You will prepare all materials, tapes and boxes full of confidential documents to be delivered.
• You will assist the Transportation Specialists in loading and unloading the company vehicles.
• You will process all incoming orders in using wireless scanning technology.
• You will investigate and resolve any order discrepancy for incoming or outgoing orders.
• You will prepare the necessary paperwork for the day's deliveries.
• You will somedays start your day in the records center, loading your company vehicle of materials, recycling bins and/or boxes full of confidential documents, and preparing the necessary paperwork for your deliveries.
• You will somedays spend part of your day on the road, going from client locations to client locations, delivering and/or picking up client documents and materials in using wireless scanning technology, interacting with the clients and making sure they are satisfied and well served.
More About You
• A valid Driver's License with a good driving record.
• The physical ability to lift boxes, recycling bins and materials weighing up to 60 pounds and carry boxes weighing up to 50 pounds regularly throughout the day.
• At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a warehouse/physical atmosphere
• At least 1 to 2 years of driving experience.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening, a background check, and a DOT physical.
• Competitive Hourly Pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
• 14 days of PTO, 7 paid holidays, and 2 paid personal days
• 401K Retirement program with 3% company match, 100% vesting after 4 years
• Company Paid Uniforms
• Training and Growth opportunities
Since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, many client contractual requirements, whether Federal, State, or private, require that Access Team Members be fully vaccinated in order to service those client accounts. Accordingly, Access requires that all new team members be fully vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) Record Center/Transport