Machine Technician (Engineering)
At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it's our reason for being and the guiding force that's driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we're serving one of the world's biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
Performs semi-routine equipment set-up, operation, and adjustment without supervision. Can solve normal machine running problem. Can train junior level operators.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs equipment set-up, operation, and adjustment for corresponding difficulty of product for this skill level.
· Can set up machine for simple product better than the BOM requirement
· Can solve normal machine running problem.
· Can train junior level operator
· Coordinates with other team members to set up machines according to set-up sheets.
· Ensures board loader and feeders are continually kept loaded with the correct parts, and prepares for next part run by loading feeders for next run before needed.
· Monitor machine rejects to assure that parts are being sorted and ran on a daily basis.
· Ensures processes and equipment remain within acceptable company manufacturing standards.
· Performs quality auditing, testing, and basic machine troubleshooting functions.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Can run machine with multi- tools ( at least four tools)
· Be familiar with machine, and fix simple problem
· Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications and training.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.