HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The National Business Manager is responsible for the achievement of profitable sales volumes of the company's full line of consumer products with the Dollar General account via proper development and execution of trade programs. This role will directly manage Henkel's laundry business, while providing support on Henkel's private label business.
- Develop a strategic partnership with Dollar General that delivers on Henkel's net sales, profitability, and trade management targets, while driving POS & market share
- Launch and leverage all innovation (new items or brands) with effective project management within the customer's systems and processes
- Leverage Category Management resources and successfully integrate and work with Shopper Marketing teams to identify opportunities and develop specific programs that achieve distribution and growth of new and existing products through display, ad merchandising, category and shelf management
- Partners with sales planning to develop account specific plans to maximize sales potential, grow share, and generate the most profitable sale volume
- Development and presentation of key account business reviews to mutually grow business and profits.
- Conducts market and financial analysis of business results vs. KPI objectives using knowledge of customer's business to interpret current and future market conditions and trends
- Partner with Sales Analyst, Finance, Sales Strategy, Category Management, & Supply Chain to provide analysis around POS, financial results, promotional activity, and supply chain metrics to ensure optimization of sales
- Effectively manage customers on-going business plan and provide team support through monthly forecasting of revenue, net sales, and retails sales, as well as, trade fund management, deductions, customer P&L management, and internal communication
- BA degree and 5 - 7+ years direct related experience. 3 – 5+ years of experience working with Dollar General is preferred
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills, able to interpret and exploit syndicated data, etc. Category management skills - proficient at fact-based selling.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – promotes teamwork and partnering
- Time management – able to prioritize multiple tasks & develop solutions to a variety of complex problems
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talentfor specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not precludethe employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.