Intelligence Analyst II - Must have a Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility (Security)
SAVA, an Akima Company, helps government customers strengthen national security, improve communications and collaboration, and secure the integrity of their data, information systems and networks. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to innovation, diversity and opportunity for career growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company's profits go back to our more than 14,000 Iñupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
Coordinates operational notification and response on a 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 day basis for all positive watchlist encounters. Conduct research, provide appropriate notifications and disseminates necessary information relative to the encounter to the customer's operational entities and various other federal, state, local, and international partners. Ensure that the database is thorough, accurate and current by conducting research in several databases when a positive encounter is received. Document the actions taken to resolve each matter and provides encounter feedback to appropriate partners, as necessary.
• Shall have knowledge and skills applying analytical and evaluative techniques to the identification, consideration, and resolution of issues or problems of a procedural or factual nature. The issues or problems deal with readily observable conditions, written guidelines covering work methods and procedures such as performance and production standards, and information of a factual nature.
• Shall have knowledge of the theory and principles of management and organization, including administrative practices and procedures common to organizations, such as those pertaining to areas of responsibility, channels of communication, delegation of authority, routing of correspondence, filing systems, and storage of files and records.
• Shall have knowledge of qualitative and quantitative analytical techniques such as: literature search; work measurement; task analysis and job structuring; productivity charting; determining staff to workload ratios; organizational design; space planning; development and administration of questionnaires; flowcharting of work processes; graphing; and calculation of means, modes, standard deviations, or similar statistical measures
• Shall be able to demonstrate ability to consistently and appropriately apply complex direction, including standard operating procedures and operations manuals documentation as well as appropriate oral and written guidance received.
• Shall have excellent oral and written communications skills to conduct work and discuss findings and recommendations.
• Shall have skills in conducting interviews with supervisors and employees to obtain information about organizational missions, functions, and work procedures.
• Shall perform other duties as assigned.
• Shift work to support a 24/7/365 work schedule is required
• Travel may be required.
• Top Secret (TS) clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility and the ability to pass a US Government counterintelligence polygraph examination
• Bachelor Degree with a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience; OR Associate degree with a minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience; OR a total of six (6) years of relevant experience in lieu of a missing degree
• Conduct complicated searches of various database systems to locate data
• Disseminate timely information to agencies, as appropriate
• Perform a variety of highly complex and detailed analytical functions relative to the compliance with various laws, executive orders, directives and policies
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.