PNC Financial Services Group
Client Solution Advisor (Finance)
The Client Solution Advisor will be heavily involved in managing spreadsheet data and reporting for shareholders with respect to their M&A transaction. They will also assist with facilitating distributions of proceeds throughout the post-closing process, as well as provide exceptional customer support for our various shareholder clients.
The Client Solution Advisor will also handle incoming phone calls, emails, and internal case management, including fielding inquiries from shareholders that are complicated and analytical in nature. He/she will constantly work as a liaison with various banks and other parties to ensure shareholders receive their transaction proceeds. Our ideal candidate should be able to understand and decipher complex information contained in transaction documents (i.e. merger agreements, asset purchase agreements, escrow agreements). In addition, he/she must be able to critically analyze and generate reports from data contained in confidential and intricate Excel spreadsheets (i.e. advanced excel skills are a requirement). This role requires a strong attention to detail and accuracy, high sense of ownership, focus on managing and resolving issues, along with establishing relationships and maintaining a service-oriented mentality with shareholders to keep them updated with the status of their requests.
The Client Solution Advisor will also partner internally with senior managers to ensure appropriate follow-through and timely resolution of client issues.
• Previous experience in accounting, finance or banking roles are preferred; experience in the investment management or financial industry would be an added benefit
• Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, proactive and have a strong client-service mentality
• Must have effective and professional communication skills, both written (via email) and verbal (via phone)
• Must be able to prioritize tasks and have strong time management skills
• Must be able to work well in high volume, high pressure situations under tight deadlines while remaining focused
• Advanced knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel required
• CRM / Database experience is preferred; NetSuite experience would be an added benefit
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.