Angular JS Developer (Information Technology)
AngularJS Developer Job Description:
· AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of the service. The primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
· Main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered, together with a few HTML templates, but expect support with regards to animations, CSS, and final HTML output.
· Work as a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the APIs using standard methods.
· A thorough understanding of all of the components of the platform and infrastructure is required.
· Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
· Delivering a complete front end application
· Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
· Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
· Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
· Communicating with external web services
· 5+ Years of experience with minimum of 3+ years Angular/Frontend Development
· Having Java/Spring boot knowledge is added advantage
· Professional, precise communication skills
· Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
· Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
· Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
· Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
· Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
· Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
· Proficiency in Angular 4, Angular 6 and the latest version etc.
· Hands on experience on the below modules: Angular CLI, Services, Routing, HTTP, Components, Form handling,
· Dependency injection, Security, Server-Side Rendering, TypeScript, Unit Testing (Cucumber), E2E Testing (Protractor)