Westminster Bradenton Towers
Assistant Director of Nursing - Clinical (Healthcare)
Location: Westminster Point Pleasant Bradenton
Join the team at Westminster Point Pleasant, a beautiful waterfront continuing care retirement community located near downtown Bradenton. Currently seeking a pro-active and detail oriented self-starter for our full time Assistant Director of Nursing - Clinical position. EOE, DFWP "We honor those who served".
Why work for us?
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 403b
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Work Alongside Industry Experts That Take Pride in Their Work
- Supportive Management Team That Put Employees First
- Warm and Friendly Work Environment
- Beautiful, Well-Maintained Facility Conveniently Located Near Downtown Bradenton
- Flexible Schedule
- Plenty of Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
JOB SUMMARY: The primary purpose of this position is to develop the competency of staff in accordance with quality improvement needs. This Role assists the leadership team in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating Process Improvement opportunities as well as structuring learning experiences as a part of the improvement process.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards, and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its communities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Education: Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in the State of Florida. Must be CPR Certified
Experience: Must have a minimum of 3 years of long-term care experience as a staff nurse; at least 6 months experience as a nurse leader (direct or in-direct care). Prefer supervisory leadership experience; evidence of proficiency in Instructional methodology, and strong interpersonal communication skills.