MINNESOTA PRAIRIE COUNTY ALLIANCE
Eligibility Worker (Project Management)
Commitment to the Work Group.
Develops respectful, cooperative and productive work relationships with co-workers, including the demonstrated willingness to help newer staff so their respective job responsibilities can be performed with confidence as quickly as possible.
Commitment to Customer Service.
Demonstrates by personal example the service quality and integrity expected from all staff members.
Treats every person as worthy of respect; acts in a professional, private, and confidential manner.
Focuses on people and outcomes.
Shows compassion by acting in a timely, empathetic, and understanding way.
Represents MNPrairie to the general public, employees and other outside contacts/constituencies, in a manner that helps maintain and enhance MNPrairie's reputation as well-managed and citizen-oriented.
Acknowledges and embraces that we all have unique lived experiences and that there are multiple views of the world. Meets people where they are at.
Assures equity in access to agency supports and services.
Confers regularly with and keep one's immediate supervisor informed of all important matters pertaining to those functions and job responsibilities for which they are accountable.
Productivity and Work Organization.
Demonstrates ability to plan, organize and accomplish work in a timely and effective manner.
Reports to work location on time and on a regular basis.
Problem Solving and Decision-Making.
Exercises good judgment in problem solving, analytical thinking, and independent thinking as it relates to MNPrairie procedures, problems, and policy interpretations.
Innovates in alignment with the agency mission, vision, core values, program purposes, and mastery of job responsibilities for which they are held accountable.
Focuses on prevention and early intervention.
Safety Rules and Procedures. Knows and observes the safety policies and procedures of MNPrairie. Performs tasks in a safe and efficient manner while using appropriate safety equipment, clothing, and devices.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Thorough knowledge of county, state and federal policies and rules associated with each program administered.
· Thorough knowledge of the operation of state databases.
· Thorough knowledge of state resources that assist with correct interpretation of policies and correct eligibility determinations.
· General knowledge of the principles and practices of public social service organizations.
· General knowledge of community resources and programs.
· General knowledge of social, economic and health problems common to at-risk populations.
· General skill operating standard office equipment and related hardware and software.
· General keyboarding and data entry skill.
· General skill composing standard and specialized business correspondence related to case management.
· Thorough knowledge and skill creating and maintaining applicable electronic files, cases and program records.
· Ability to operate specialized database systems.
· Ability to analyze complex data and exercise sound judgment in arriving at conclusions.
· Ability to make decisions and work independently.
· Ability to follow complex oral and written instructions.
· Ability to adapt to frequent policy and procedure changes.
· Ability to multi-task and handle frequent interruptions.
· Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines.
· Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
· Ability to drive in the State of Minnesota.
· Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, coworkers, government agencies, business partners and the general public.
· Ability to work effectively with diverse populations and persons who have various mental, socio-economic and risk levels.
· Ability to work with angry, hostile and sometimes un-kempt persons in a calm, effective, and respective manner.