Administrative Assitant (Administrative)
Ares Collective is a locally owned and operated collection of food and hospitality concepts with locations in Tucson and Phoenix. Our Tucson headquarters is looking for an Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. This also includes basic accounting and HR data entry and reporting. We are growing company that loves to promote from within.
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our main office and store managers, assisting in daily office needs and managing our companys general administrative activities.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities also include answering phones, verifying invoices and forms, data entry, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems, both physical and digital. They will also be responsible organized and direct the companys contact email to the appropriate managers. Most of these activities will take place at our main office but there may be some occasional work at our Tucson store front locations, including courier service. Personal transportation is required to do so.
The ideal candidate should have excellent computer skills, attention to detail and written communication skills. While we will provide training on our industry unique software, experience with Excel, Word, Gmail, and Adobe Reader is required as well as knowledge of basic office equipment.
If you have previous experience as an Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant or Secretary wed like to meet you. Familiarity within our industry is a plus but not required. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Verify invoices and follow up if they are incorrect
• Maintain office database
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies
• Research on items that may streamline systems
• Maintain contact lists
• Submit and reconcile accounting and HR reports
• Provide general support to visitors
• Communicate with store managers to handle requests and queries from our company general contact email
• Experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Experience with Windows operating systems
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel in particular) or their Google equivalents
• Willingness to learn new software
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• High School degree; Associates degree or higher will be a plus
Preferred, but not required
• Basic accounting skills (GL codes and Journal Entries)
• Basic HR skills (as it relates to filling and filing forms and documents)
• Experience with Paycom software
• Experience with Compeat software
• Experience with RADAR/CTUIT software
• Experience with GSuites software
• Experience with any of the following POS systems: Aloha, Toast, Catapult