Del Monte Hotel Management LLC
Spa Attendant (Personal Services)
Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates just like you to serve as a Spa Attendant.
You will play a key role to ensure a great guest and colleague experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today – we're waiting to hear from you!
As a Spa Attendant, you will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of areas, ensuring cleanliness standards are met while providing pleasant and professional service to all guests.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Maintain a clean and organized supply cart.
• Sort, count, fold, mark, or carry linens.
• Change linen and make beds.
• Sweep, scrub, and mop floors.
• Dust furniture and fixtures.
• Wash walls, ceiling, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
• Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
• Empty wastebaskets and transport trash and waste to disposal area.
• Vacuum rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
• Move furniture, hang and remove drapes, and roll carpets as needed.
• Ensure lost and found articles are tagged and turned into management.
• Inspect room for maintenance needs and check all fixtures, equipment and room conditions (television, radio, lights, heating/cooling, furniture, wallpaper, etc.) for proper operation, settings and maintenance. Report deficiencies.
• Clean lobby, lounge, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, and stairways as assigned.
• Replace light bulbs as needed.
We are looking for a self-motivated Spa Attendant with a strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• Up to 1 month related experience or training in housekeeping
• Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
As a Spa Attendant with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and every day. It's the kind of company where many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career—the kind of place where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending on location.
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
• Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
• Discounts on food and beverages
• Professional development and advancement opportunities