HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Production Operator (GAP) - 2nd Shift - Monday - Friday 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Medical Benefits on Day 1 of Employment
Relocation Assistance to Qualified Candidates
Sign on Bonus of $2,500
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Operate web coating and sheeting equipment while following documented procedures in a safe operating manner
- Package material according to specifications.
- Set sheeting equipment to customer specification, and collect material at the end of the sheeter for packaging.
- Perform quality checks, equipment clean up, data entry and make a product label.
- Measure and weigh materials according to industry standards.
- Promote continuous improvement in all functions.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Manufacturing experience preferred, or other experiences which involve following detailed written instructions.
- Must be trainable to safely operate production equipment and maintain daily records for work performed.
- Able to lift 50 pounds, frequently move around and work on feet for most of the day.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.