Staff/Senior Mechanical Drafter (Contract) (Engineering)
For 40 years, NI has worked with engineers and scientists to provide answers to the most challenging questions. NI systems accelerate productivity, innovation, and discovery through an open, software-defined platform. This approach helps engineers develop and increase the performance of automated test and automated measurement systems.
Historically, NI has been a top 100 employer of choice as ranked by several different sources, naming NI one of the top corporate citizens and best places to work. Maybe it is our fantastic work/life balance, or the Employee Stock Purchase Program and grants, or matching 401K, or picturesque campus with ponds, hiking trails, beach volleyball courts, and collaborative meeting spaces. If you want to work on cool stuff at a cool company, you're in the right place! Here's a snippet of some of our core industry leadership.
Watch Video: NI - A Great Place to Work
· Documentation of new and revised products electromechanical components.
· Provide general support to the engineering staff using Creo, AutoCAD, and various other software applications.
· Component selection, vendor/manufacturer interaction, submitting/issuing drawings, prototyping, administrative support, general research, and reporting on work status.
· Associate degree in Drafting. Computer-aided drafting, AutoCAD, 3D environment, and mechanical design knowledge is required.
· Creo training knowledge is advantageous. Must be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
NI is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.